Managed Services Wordpress Expert (WPPS - Remote)
- Working with SERVICE NOW (SNOW) Ticket assignment flow.
- WordPress theme and plugin audits (Troubleshooting plugin and theme conflicts)
- Completing Plugin and theme installation as per requirement.
- Working on Database Management (MySQL)
- Excel Customer service via email
- Fixing Core Wordpress Architecture based upon the requirement.
- Fixing Bugs based upon the requirement
- Customizing the WordPress based upon the Ticket description.
- Keeping the steady state of 10 Star Rating in all Ticket reviews.
- Obeying strict rules of WWPS and Maximizing the Productive on it.
- Responsible for developing a higher level of WordPress support training
- Responsible for being a central escalation point for multiple types of issues, helping the support team teach the customers to make use of the appropriate tools and plugins for their specific situations, as well as helping them diagnose to fix plugins, themes and other miscellaneous issues.
- Responsible for reviewing WP technical content (blog post, website page, PR release, etc)
- Working closely with the Help channel, Escalation team, and OCEO Tickets
- Weekly Team meeting sharing the thought process and performance improvement.